cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving All of my Email

FrankD
Visitor

I have not been receiving all of my messages to my .mchsi email address.  I know this because I have had people and various businesses tell me they have sent me messages and I never receieved them.  Just today I had a couple of itineraries sent from American Airlines and I never received those messages.  When I had them to send the same items to my alternate outlook email address, they are received.  I never see anything in my Junk folder so they are not going there.  Any way to fix this issue?

32 REPLIES 32

FrankD
Visitor

Thanks for the info.  That is a rediculous system they have.  If they think it is SPAM, it should just go to a Junk Mail folder.  It is also clear they don't really know who they are blocking.

aprebil
Visitor

Hs there been any solution to this?  I'm trying to figure out why my wife doesn't get all her email.  MediacomScott, are you still out there?

msagr24
Visitor

No, I haven't received any help with this. I also found more regularly sent emails that I stopped getting 😞

spacednow
Visitor

I know it's weird but there is no solution. I can't even get a 2fa email from microsoft for MS acct login. I can get some emails, but not that one. I have to have them send me a text for the 2FA. I can get emails from ameren CIPS, but not an ebilling -had to switch it to an acct outside mediacom. And to verify acct on audiokarma forum. 

What makes it so bad is you never know who they're blocking unless you specifically check into it. I was lucky enough to have time to check into it and have someone from ameren billing try to send me an email while on the pone with them. They immediately got a rejection from mediacom. I'm not sure how many calls it took to mediacom support before I got a tech that told me that it's contracted thru another company and that they have no control over that companys' blocklist. 

gpperry1
Visitor

I have been having the same problem. People and companies have both sent to my mchsi.com email and

I did not rerceive them using Outlook 2013 on my pc.   Now it's happening to mediacom webmail.