cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving All of my Email

FrankD
Visitor

I have not been receiving all of my messages to my .mchsi email address.  I know this because I have had people and various businesses tell me they have sent me messages and I never receieved them.  Just today I had a couple of itineraries sent from American Airlines and I never received those messages.  When I had them to send the same items to my alternate outlook email address, they are received.  I never see anything in my Junk folder so they are not going there.  Any way to fix this issue?

32 REPLIES 32

gpperry1
Visitor

I am also having the same problem using Outlook 2013 on my pc.  Only now they are also not pulling up on webmail. I am working on the latest issue with Keurig.com. Sometimes I get their email ,sometimes I don't, troubleshooting with them in the next couple days. So far what I know is I can receive email from Keurig's web site like Account status, Confirming a service ticket. But email from their telephone customer service folks does not come through.  Going to be calling them back in next couple days if I find out anything I will post it here.

Hello Gpperry1. If emails from a specific sender are not appearing in your webmail, please forward any bounceback messages the sender is getting to Totalcare@mediacomcc.com Thank you-  

no bounce back messages received

Moonshot_1
Visitor

Having these issues too. Not specific sender issues. Multiple senders sometimes automated. Trying to recover a password for a Pizza Hut app. Can't get their email. Password recovery for my insurance app. Can't get the email for that. Info from State Farm being sent to me via my mediacombb.net address...nada. I should be seeing these in the junk folder. I don't get junk mail. Ever. Sometimes they are not junk. Sometimes they are important. Real important. Never have this issue with any other email account. I've read the posts here and it seems the problem is a known issue. Can this issue be fixed? Thanks, Mike Luken

Hello Mike, I had to add emails to all my accounts that were setup with my original xxxx.mchsi.com account. For example on my Amazon account I changed my email to xxxx.mediacombb.net. (just the last part, name didnt change)  I wasn't getting Amazon messages before, now I get 2 ,one for my original xxxx.mchsi.com and 1 for the new xxxx.mediacombb.net. Problem is they all go to Junk folder, but before I didn't get any so I'm dealing with it. 

I also changed my outlook settings and added my account xxxx.mediacombb.net. I still get messages for both but before I was not receiving all of my xxxx.mchsi.com email. And I had verified that they were indeed sent but never received by me,so they were blocked somehow by mediacom. Anyway good luck, play around with the email settings and you should start seeing more mail, check your junk folder too. Greg