cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Ebilling ID

FrankD
Visitor

Is there a way to delete my Ebilling ID from my profile?  I use my normal Mediacom ID and password when I sign in (the one that requires two factor).  The older Ebilling ID has a different username and password and won't allow me to change the password if I need to.  That seems unsafe to keep if I can't ever a change a password and I don't use anymore.

3 REPLIES 3

MediacomScott

Hello FrankD, and thank you for posting. You can update the Ebilling ID's password from the login page by selecting 'Forgot EBilling Password?' below the password field. From there you should be able to update your Ebilling ID password. 

FrankD
Visitor

Ok I did that and it took me to a screen to enter my Ebilling ID.  It then said it would send me an email with instructions to reset.  The email that was sent to me told me to Please click the following link to reset your password: Forgot Password   When I clicked it, it just took me back to the same login page I was just at.  (support.mediacomcable.com/#!/Log/In?redirect=Account.AccountManagement)  There is nothing on there to reset the password.

Thank you for that information. To further investigate this issue can you please email us at totalcare@mediacomcc.com with your account number and Ebilling ID? In the email also include your Community name so that we can reference this conversation from the email. Thank you.