cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account

Dorothyag

Hi I have not received an email to verify new account. How can I get and make updates for billing. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

MediacomScott

Hello Dorothyag, and thank you for posting. I have gone ahead and resent a verification email to the account that you provided. If you are still having issues with getting the verification email please reach out to us by texting 66554 to speak with one of our representatives. If you are not already receiving text notices from Mediacom, text "Join” to 66554 to register. Once the phone number has been verified and registered for your account, our agents will be able to further investigate the issue with you not being able to receive the verification email. Thank you. 

This is for my mother whom cannot hear very well. She can call from landline she has no cell in her name. She has no ability to text. Also I never received confirmation of upcoming appointment is she scheduled for one? I have the date and time just need to know this is happening. 

I apologize if your mother is having issues verifying the account registration.  Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.