cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No verification email

AnonymousTech
Visitor

I am trying to create my Mediacom ID using my email,  but I am not getting the verification email sent to me. Can you advise?

26 REPLIES 26

I apologize that you have not located your verification email yet.  Often, these will fall into a JUNK folder.  If you are unable to locate, please contact our customer support team by SMS text messaging to 66554 or call 855-633-4226 to have this resent.

Chase
Visitor

My account says not verified when I created it even though I got the code sent to my phone and put it in. I then tried to login and it won't let me says account not verified. I've checked all my emails and can not find the verification. 

MediacomVic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Chase,

Have you checked your spam folder, and do you have any filters in place restricting certain emails?

Diondre
Visitor

I can't verify my email because it was never sent to me and I checked my spam

Hello, and thank you for posting. I do apologize for the inconvenience of this. If you could please send us an email to totalcare@mediacomcc.com with your account number, and the email address you are attempting to activate we will be more than happy to resend the activation email to your account. If you are unable to email us you can also reach out to us by texting texting 66554 to speak with one of our representatives. Thank you.