cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasty Tuesdays: A New Recipe Every Week

MediacomMegan

I saved the best for last, in the 3 course meal series, dessert! This is a super simple, but very tasty recipe that will soon be a fast favorite. This is super easy to customize to your liking, as well. For this dessert, I have chosen dessert kabobs. These would be great to make ahead and eat anywhere.

MediacomMegan_0-1707858317964.jpeg

Ingredients

• 1 package of strawberries
  • Brownie bites, either homemade or premade
  • 1 bag of marshmallows
  • 1 bag of your choice of chocolate for melting
  • 1 package of bamboo skewers (or any kind of skewer you might already have)
  • Plastic baggie for piping or drizzling the chocolate

Instructions

• Clean and prepare strawberries. I would recommend on leaving them whole or even cutting them into roses if you are feeling extra fancy.
  • Prepare brownies (if they aren’t already made). Cut them into bite size pieces.
  • Melt chocolate chips. I like to make it quick and easy by just melting them in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Add in a little bit of oil of your choice to get desired consistency. (careful to not let it get too hot otherwise it could melt the marshmallows or just slide off the skewers)
  • To assemble, alternate placing strawberries, brownie pieces and marshmallows onto each skewer. Place on a baking sheet.
  • Fill the plastic bag with the melted chocolate. Cut a very small hole in the bottom corner of the bag when you are ready to use it.
  • Once all skewers are assembled, drizzle chocolate over each skewer. Let them sit until chocolate is hard.
  • Enjoy!
0 REPLIES 0