cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mediacom Modem Self Installation

MediacomCJU

Quick and Easy Mediacom Modem Self-Installation Guide

Step 1: Ensure your Mediacom service is active. Ready to set up your new modem? Let’s get started!

Step 2: Establish Connections

• Coaxial Cable: Connect one end to the wall outlet and the other to your modem.
  • Power Cable: Plug one end into the wall outlet and the other into your modem.
  • Ethernet Cable: Link your PC, laptop, or Eeros to the modem. (LAN port 1 recommended)

Step 3: Activate Your Modem

• Wait for the modem’s lights to indicate it’s ready to go. This might take a few moments, so hang tight!
  • Once the lights are stable, you’re all set for the next step.

Step 4: Follow the Setup Wizard

• On your PC, laptop or mobile device, a setup wizard should appear automatically. Just follow the prompts.
  • If it doesn’t pop up, no worries! Simply use the instructions provided with your modem kit.

Need Help?

• We’re here for you! Text us anytime at 66554 or give us a call at 855-633-4226 for assistance.

Bonus Tip: Check out our YouTube page for a helpful video tutorial titled “Internet Self-Installation.” It’s like having a tech expert right there with you!

MediacomMediacom

Instructions on how to complete your Internet Self-Install https://mccprov-siwg.mediacomcc.com/#/login
2 REPLIES 2

fapostman55372
Visitor

Would I still need to contact Mediacom to activate a modem I purchased or can I just hook it up and go?

When you connect your new modem, you should automatically be directed to a registration page.