cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not Receiving All of my Email

FrankD

I have not been receiving all of my messages to my .mchsi email address.  I know this because I have had people and various businesses tell me they have sent me messages and I never receieved them.  Just today I had a couple of itineraries sent from American Airlines and I never received those messages.  When I had them to send the same items to my alternate outlook email address, they are received.  I never see anything in my Junk folder so they are not going there.  Any way to fix this issue?

32 REPLIES 32

MediacomTom

Hello FrankD. It may be difficult to track the issue without a bounce back or error message through an email client. Are you able to find out if any of the businesses are receiving a bounce back that you can forward along to us? Have you tried logging into the webmail directly to see if those missing emails are found there? 

FrankD

Webmail is how I access it my mchsi email.  I am not aware of any error messages.  The last one I know I did not receive one is from American.Airlines@info.email.aa.com.  I had them send me the itenerary to my alternate otlook email and I received it fine.

Hello, having the same issue. Did you find a way to fix it??

No, I never did ๐Ÿคทโ€