cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not Receiving All of my Email

FrankD

I have not been receiving all of my messages to my .mchsi email address.  I know this because I have had people and various businesses tell me they have sent me messages and I never receieved them.  Just today I had a couple of itineraries sent from American Airlines and I never received those messages.  When I had them to send the same items to my alternate outlook email address, they are received.  I never see anything in my Junk folder so they are not going there.  Any way to fix this issue?

32 REPLIES 32

Hello rzasoto and Mjsldrn, and thank you for posting. Can you both please explain what is going on with your email services?

So just not receiving emails I was/should be receiving. Examples: a verification code when setting up a new TV, the New York Times daily briefing that I pay for and was receiving that just stopped showing up.

RobynS

So, I am having the same issue. I never have any mail in my junk folder. 

I'm using the Snapchat Privacy class action email and when I put in my email address to receive a verification code, I do not receive an incoming email with verification code. I've tried this several times on several different days. Not sure what the issue is. 

mikereis

I am having the same issue. m.reis@mchsi.com.

Using webmail I have received one email in  5 days and 3 in two weeks. I received a test email I sent from anoher address. 

I just found the problem. Email has been going to going not to inbox or junk or trash but to some category called "activity stream." What the heck is that?!? Well, I guess I better figure it out. There are 208 in there that should be in the in box.