cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decrypt Box Runaround

Wayne
Trailblazer lvl7

So I try ordering the free box after being told I would need it, just to get an Oops error. So I called early in the month to order it. I was told the order was in and I would receive it on the 11th. Never arrived. I waited a few days and still no box. I called again and was told that it was delayed... that it would arrive on the 20th. Still no box.

I called again today (21st at approx. 1:30 pm CST) and this guy tells me I could "roll the dice" and re-order with the hopes of getting it, or make arrangements to have someone come out to install it. Roll the dice? Is this how Mediacom services customers now? Order it and you may or may not get it. 
I don't need it installed. I just need the box. Really not a lot to ask... 

I've been with Mediacom for years, but with this whole encrypted, ip box requirement and with what should be a simple ordering process, I'm about 2 inches from dropping the whole thing and just getting a wireless box elsewhere.

This is ridiculous.

1 REPLY 1

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Wayne. I apologize for the experience you have had. Please email Totalcare@mediacomcc.com, and we will assist you with your order. Thank you- Sean