cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10G Updates? (Grimes, IA.)

endi
Trailblazer lvl7

Hello all, 

I hope everyone is doing well. As a life long customer and an ex-employee, I first want to thank any mediacom staff encountering this post. I remember while employed here (Under amazing management by the way, J*ff/M**hael/etc.) they started rolling out 10G to WDM. I know there is probably more to upgrading the grid than I understand, but does anyone have any updates on when someone in my area will be able to utilize anything above 600 upload? The amount of competitors offering symmetrical speeds with competitive pricing on 1 gig products is overwhelming and saddening as I would love to stay with Mediacom for the long haul. 

Thanks for your time!

EO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @endi. The completion of the Internet IP Upgrade project has not been announced for your area. You can check for updates online using the included link. Click on the button that says, "See if we're in your area" at the end of the web page: MediacomCable—The Future is Now | IP Platform. After you sign in, you will see availability for your location. -Sean

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @endi. The completion of the Internet IP Upgrade project has not been announced for your area. You can check for updates online using the included link. Click on the button that says, "See if we're in your area" at the end of the web page: MediacomCable—The Future is Now | IP Platform. After you sign in, you will see availability for your location. -Sean