cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

**bleep** Greedy Mediacom

Lucifer
Visitor

Okay having issues with Mediacom charging me way too much. Around July or August I can't remember when I signed up, but they were supposed to give me a free Modem and Router not charge me $150,00 something for it and all I wanted was to pay Internet only that was supposed to be $45.00 a month that was advertized and not add another eero small wifi white thing that I never asked for two of them just wanted one, so they charged me for that and they sent me this flat black square thing that gives you 900 channels which they claim was free. First month was $45.00 and the 2nd month they pissed me off and lied that it was going to be $45.00 a month and instead charged me $56.00 for the 2nd month. I payed the $56.00 then on the 3rd month they were supposed to send me a bill and never did. On the app it says and outstanding balance of $326.00 **bleep** you Mediacom not paying that much not rich because I only get SSI every month I have to pay my rent then my phone bill and buy groceries, and all I have left is $80.00 for the rest of the month. Also I pay all my bills every 1st of the month not on the 20th because Mediacom should know that people pay their bills every first of the month and not on the 20th and I should not be charged a late fee when it should stay the same even if late. So I'm not paying more than what I payed on the 1st month go **bleep** yourself because you will only be getting $45,00 because that is what I signed up to pay to begin with stupid **bleep**

0 REPLIES 0