cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable still needs to be buried.

Stcmf
Visitor

Need it buried so I can mow the grass. I keep having to move it around. My neighbor is having to do it too as it is on his property too. It’s been little over a month now. 

1 REPLY 1

MediacomTom

Hello Stcmf. This is typically completed within 30 days of the line being placed temporarily above ground pending weather and/or seasonal scheduling delays. Once those factors are clear they resume doing these work orders in the order they were received.

Was this a line installed to your home or your neighbors? Do you have the date your work order was completed or a more approximate date the line was placed on the ground by chance? 

If an order was not entered and completed following your temporary drop line being installed we would need the following details and can submit a request to have that bury work order placed for you:

Is the unburied line on the ground from Pedestal to another Pedestal: Yes/No

Or is the unburied line on the ground from the Pedestal to House: Yes/No

Is there a need for pre-bury work(this is used for road bores, etc.): Yes/No

Is the line crossing any sidewalks or driveways: Yes/No

Is the line going across neighboring or multiple properties: Yes/No

Describe location and whereabouts of line on property:  (For example; line goes from pole at corner of neighbors driveway and lays across neighbors fence into my left front yard across my yard to the left corner of my house)