cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

location of ip address

49miller51
Visitor

My husband and I play games on a site Clubwpt. Yesterday I tried to play and the site said I'm not eligible  to play because of the state I live in. My husband played yesterday and again today. I pay a monthly fee to play on this site. My question is do we share the same ip address if yes then why does his work on his laptop and not on my laptop? 

Thank you in advance,

Georgette Miller

6 REPLIES 6

pbarnwell
Visitor

Im having a Similar Issue for over 24 Hours now our external IP address shows as 50.82.xxx.xxx.xx which would show us In Davenport Iowa , We live in central Illinois and because of this discrepancy we cany get Local ABC, NBC & FOX channels on Sling TV... Also stops Me from purchasing Lottery Tickets Online from Illinoislottery.com which also requires us to Be in State..

SpeedGod
Visitor

Hello pbarnwell. The geolocation IP data is updated periodically, and issues like this are usually corrected within one or two weeks. When I checked your IP address using the IP Lookup Tool at whatismyip.com, I found that your location is Moline, IL. So, if your devices still show you somewhere else, I suggest allowing your location on the device and clearing your browser data. I hope that helps.