cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mediacom WIFI

Bbaker22
Visitor

This is my second time writing this because my wifi went out while typing it out… The past month my wifi will work maybe an hour at a time before it cuts out and I have to restart the router. After restarting the router I’ll get 10-40 minutes of uninterrupted wifi. It’s a constant in and out the wifi almost never just works as intended. I understand if Mediacom is having issues but I pay $84 for WiFi that hardly works. Emails to customer service haven’t helped I’m not sure how to move forward I just hope it gets better before I have to find a new provider. I cannot and will not continue to pay $84 a month for WiFi that hardly works. Ope went out again writing this hopefully it posts 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 REPLY 1

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Bbaker22. I am sorry to hear of this circumstance. If basic troubleshooting steps, such as checking the coax cable connections to the modem and rebooting your equipment, do not resolve the problem, I recommend scheduling a service appointment for a technician to repair the connection. A service appointment can be arranged using the Mediacom Mobile Care app or by texting us at 66554. Thank you- Sean