cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tivo Service Interrupted {M58). Mini boxes reset...

stevejones
Luminary lvl8

Hello! I have a issue with my account. This happened and was fixed here in the forum earlier in the year, but the info has been archived so I don't have access to it.... The boxes are reacting differently to the problem of Tivo Account Closed

Main (large) box. TV working. Box reads Tivo Service Account Status 8: Closed when check info

Tivo Mini 1. TV works. Screen reads "Tivo Service Interrupted" instead of show name. Box reads Tivo Service Account Status 8: Closed when check info. When try to record it reads "Tivo Service Interrupted (M58). The Tivo box has not connected to the Tivo Service for 30 days....

Tivo boxes 2 and 3. Are completely dead and reset and asking for US and zip code etc to do initial setup.

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me here again with this issue. Thank you!

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @stevejones. I apologize for the interruption in your service. I have sent a reset to your equipment and expect services to resume. If it does not happen automatically, you may need to reboot your modem and cable boxes and repeat the guided setup after they start. Please let me know if you have any further issues. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @stevejones. I apologize for the interruption in your service. I have sent a reset to your equipment and expect services to resume. If it does not happen automatically, you may need to reboot your modem and cable boxes and repeat the guided setup after they start. Please let me know if you have any further issues. 

Hello and Thank you very much. This has fixed the problem.