cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outages in Carl Junction MO

John1
Trailblazer lvl7

It seems my service goes out at least twice a week. For long periods of time. I pay alot of money for internet and expect it available at all times. How do I get a refund. I'm about to search for a more reliable provider that actually gives me the services I pay for

4 REPLIES 4

lel

Yeah I’m out here in Diamond MO facing the same issues. Not only have I noticed my bill progressively getting higher (used to be around 80 NOW 111) the outages have been getting ever more frequent and longer. I’m so **bleep**ing sick of this I work REMOTELY I need this for my JOB. I don’t know what internet provider to turn to though…. But if I find one I’m gonna sing to the high heavens about it and make sure we give this company THA BOOT 🥾 

John1
Trailblazer lvl7

Mine also went up. And that's when the problems started getting more frequent

MediacomTom_

Hello John. We certainly understand the frustrations and are working on repairing the damage done by a 3rd party construction company that occurred late last night. Due to the extent of the damage it is taking a significant amount of time to make repairs, but we are working as quickly as we can to splice the fiber lines back together while removing the damaged sections. Although we cannot confirm if this construction was causing the prior issues in the area as of late, it is possible they are related based on the circumstances and timing. 

You should compensate your customers and change the "3rd party construction company for yor losses." Prorate, and give me credit for each day my service has been interrupted. It would be a lot cheaper than having a bunch of people canceling because their service is always going out. There are other choices in my area