cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Streaming Issue with ESPN and Hallmark Channels

GStalker
Visitor

Is anyone else having an issue streaming ESPN or Hallmark? I was able to stream ESPN last week on a daily basis but my service was interrupted suddenly on Friday (3/15) and I cannot access any ESPN programming. The message reads Media Not Allowed: You do not have access to this content. I am also having trouble streaming Hallmark. Every program is locked. This is another channel that I streamed daily. Am I the only one? I have spoken to 4 different Mediacom representatives and they all say there are no issues on their end. It is not an internet issue. 

16 REPLIES 16

GStalker
Visitor

Is anyone else having an issue streaming ESPN or Hallmark? I was able to stream ESPN last week on a daily basis but my service was interrupted suddenly on Friday (3/15) and I cannot access any ESPN programming. The message reads Media Not Allowed: You do not have access to this content. I am also having trouble streaming Hallmark. Every program is locked. This is another channel that I streamed daily. Am I the only one? I have spoken to 5 different Mediacom representatives and they all say there are no issues on their end. It is not an internet issue. This is theft, pure and simple. 

GStalker:

Same issue. I replied to you but mistakently attached my response to the thread before your last thread. Backtrack & see if that info helps you at all.