cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Streaming Issue with ESPN and Hallmark Channels

GStalker
Visitor

Is anyone else having an issue streaming ESPN or Hallmark? I was able to stream ESPN last week on a daily basis but my service was interrupted suddenly on Friday (3/15) and I cannot access any ESPN programming. The message reads Media Not Allowed: You do not have access to this content. I am also having trouble streaming Hallmark. Every program is locked. This is another channel that I streamed daily. Am I the only one? I have spoken to 4 different Mediacom representatives and they all say there are no issues on their end. It is not an internet issue. 

16 REPLIES 16

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello GStalker. I apologize for the issue you are having. We are investigating a problem that is affecting several accounts. A master ticket has been created, and we are working as quickly as we can to correct the problem. I will monitor the ticket and follow up with you when it is reported to be fixed. Thank you- Sean

Thank you, Sean!

Any update yet, Sean?

Hello GStalker. The ticket is still open. I am sorry for the duration of the problem. I am monitoring the ticket and will follow up with you. Thank you- Sean