cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo Service Interrupted on Main. Mini boxes reset themselves

stevejones
Visitor

Hello! I have a very similar problem to the one discussed here in 2022. This time it happened after the storm took the power out for several hours.

https://community.mediacomcable.com/t5/video/tivo-service-interrupted-on-main-and-v113-on-all-minis/...

My main box reads "Tivo Service Interrupted" when you click to get information about the current channel (but the channels do come on for now). This started one day after the storm. I also have 3 minis. 2 of them reset, and read "Welcome" and select USA or Cananda (so they have lost their way). The other mini worked for a day and now reads that it cannot connect to the main box (at the same time the main box got the "Tivo Service Interrupted" issue). In the other thread, you guys did something on your end and fixed the issue. Thanks for any help!

Steve

2 REPLIES 2

MediacomCJU

Good afternoon SteveJones,

I have attempted to send re-authentication signals (service hits) to your set top boxes. I am hoping this helps. If not, please reach out to us via phone (855-633-4226) or SMS text message (66554) anytime of the day. We appreciate your valued business!

Thanks,
CJU

Hello CJU,
All 3 issues were resolved with your fix. Thank you very much!
Steve