cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10G high split work Curiosity

sbrenton
Luminary lvl8

I was looking into the 10g upgrade map and was told to click the "See if We're in your area" at the bottom of this page MediacomCable - The Future is Now | 10G Platform however after logging in it just redirects to my account dashboard. I have no idea how to find this map.

With that said over the past almost 3 months there have been a good deal of maintenance work down here in Mobile, AL and we are being told it's upgrade work. We just had another outage and 100,000 TV customers impacted which has me hopeful this is more QAM to IPTV work for high split goodness.

How do I view this upgrade map in hopes that in the coming months or year we may have the good ol' symmetrical speed upgrade? Or, anything you all can see on your side for south Alabama area?

Thanks a ton! 👍

4 REPLIES 4

MediacomErin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @sbrenton . I apologize for the trouble you are having with our website. I investigated this and it appears the link on the page is broken. I have reported this to management for correction. In the meantime, please use https://support.mediacomcable.com/UpgradeMap to access the map.

Thank you

-Erin 

@MediacomErin Thanks for the reply and the link. I am able to see the map now but looks like it's a raw google map, the green or orange is not showing (other than the green landscape shade). Zoom out to see all of the US there is nothing and especially zooming in to Des Moines where the upgrades were first pushed also shows nothing. 

I ran into the same thing and found out you can only view your service area. If nothing shows on your map, then the 10G Project has not been announced for your location yet. If you want to check a location that you might be moving to, you can text 66554 to check the address. 

The map will only show you information for your local area only.  Sadly it doesn't show you information for other areas.  This is why it doesn't show anything for Des Moines area for you.