cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CONSTANT DISCONNECTS

JohnLithium
Trailblazer lvl7

For the past three or four months I have been getting constant disconnects. Sometimes it will resolve itself, sometimes it will cause an outage ranging from a few minutes to a few hours. When testing it appears to show normal download/upload speed, but web pages will often fail to load and/or get stuck loading. Also will frequently get disconnected from my video game console. My modem/router are only a few years old, so I doubt that's the issue. Haven't contacted tech services yet, mainly because, judging by all the other people who have experienced this exact same issue, it will do little to nothing to resolve the problems. Also am in the Midwest, which apparently is also an issue. ๐Ÿ˜…  For what we pay for these services, one would expect better service, which is a shame because, for the most part, have not had this much of sustained problems with them until now.

1 REPLY 1

MediacomErin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnLithium 

Good morning! 

I am sorry to hear about your recent service issues. Please reach out to my team via email, totalcare@mediacomcc.com, with your contact information and we would be happy to work on getting this resolved for you in a timely manner. 

-Erin