cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outage in Valdosta, GA

Jasmine

Has anyone received any new update on the outage in Valdosta, GA? I have been without internet since Hurricane Helene and I work remotely. When I try to call, I get no one and my app only says 10/15 now? Hate that I might have to switch to another service provider

3 REPLIES 3

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jasmine. I apologize for the duration of the outage caused by Hurricane Helene. The estimated repair time provided in the Mediacom Mobile Care app is the latest information available. Although you may hear a recorded message about the outage when you call 855-633-4226, you should still be able to reach an agent. What happens when you call? Are you receiving an error message? Thank you- Sean 

Kayalim
Trailblazer lvl7

Definitely will have to switch to a provider that actually cares. Mediacom has approached this issue with zero empathy for their customers. Each deadline is extended without a truck in sight. No one has even come by to look at downed lines or what a true repair deadline could look like. Unfortunately, the only thing they have requested is payment. 

Hello @Kayalim 
I apologize for the duration of the issue you are having. I understand this is a frustrating situation. Please email my team at totalcare@mediacomcc.com with your contact information.  We would be happy to explain further and assist with anything else you may need at this time. 
Thank you
- Erin