cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does my internet not work?

brandontgoins
Trailblazer lvl7

I just want to start out by saying that I respect the monopoly you have on the Midwest. its quite impressive honestly shows you know how to sell a product. Do you think you could make the product work though? I mean even like a little bit. I have paid for your highest residential package for almost 2 years now. Not even once has my computer had a T down which hey I get you know I'm probably not going to get the T down cool I can live with that. but is there any way you could get me a stable connection? my internet acts like you throttle it for no reason. Then my routers and modem just resetting whenever they would like. I literally went out and bought a brand-new router. worked for about 2 days then hey what do you know nothing. I am about lose my 10k dollar league account I have had for 12 years simply because I am not getting the product I pay for. First person i had come out and look at it told me a squirrel had done something with a box a couple of streets over and they replaced it the innards since water was getting into it. he told me that and then left internet worked with no hiccups for about 2 weeks. then immediately back to being awful. a month later another gentleman super helpful replaced the wire to my house and tightened it so the wind wouldn't blow it around so bad. Same thing worked for about 2 weeks. then crap. I have no interest in constantly needing to call people to my house to look at it since I work and can't be here all the time. no clue how 2 separate people doing 2 separate things had the same outcome for the same amount of time. but I digress is there any chance you would be willing to give me a stable connection shoot ill go down to the 500 MBPS package and still pay for the tera package if you could make it at least stable.

4 REPLIES 4

Merlarthur
Trailblazer lvl7

Repeat issues can be a pain in the a**. Schedule a technician when troubleshooting doesn't correct the problem. Repeat appointments get noticed by supervisors. That's what I did, and I don't have issues anymore. 

MediacomErin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! 

We are happy to look into what may be causing the service issues!  If you could email totalcare@mediacomcc.com with your contact information and any other information since your post, we will reach out to you and see what we can figure out to get you a more stable connection! 

-Erin

brandontgoins
Trailblazer lvl7

I appreciate you guys. got a nice little text at work saying you had fixed the issue and asking if i wanted to cancel the appointment. so i trusted again and cancelled my appointment. But it just got worse. so now i get to wait another week with my internet not being usable. my league account thanks you for your service.

Good Morning,

I am sorry to hear of this circumstance. Please email my team and we can assist you with rescheduling.

Thank you

- Erin