cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Issue with ESPN and Hallmark Channels

GStalker
Visitor

Is anyone else having an issue streaming ESPN or Hallmark? I was able to stream ESPN last week on a daily basis but my service was interrupted suddenly on Friday (3/15) and I cannot access any ESPN programming. The message reads Media Not Allowed: You do not have access to this content. I am also having trouble streaming Hallmark. Every program is locked. This is another channel that I streamed daily. Am I the only one? I have spoken to 4 different Mediacom representatives and they all say there are no issues on their end. It is not an internet issue. 

16 REPLIES 16

Unreal

Hi Sean. Do you have an update on the streaming situation or lack there of? Again, we pay for these channels and they do not accept our subscription upon logging in with our Mediacom credentials. 10 days now. 

Hello @GStalker. I inquired about this yesterday, and the problem has not been resolved. I will continue to seek updates and follow up when it is reported fixed. I do apologize for the frustration it is causing. Thank you- Sean 

Please do. Thank you. 

You are welcome. I did receive an update, and they expect the problem to be resolved by the end of the week. Thank you- Sean