cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Streaming Issue with ESPN and Hallmark Channels

GStalker
Visitor

Is anyone else having an issue streaming ESPN or Hallmark? I was able to stream ESPN last week on a daily basis but my service was interrupted suddenly on Friday (3/15) and I cannot access any ESPN programming. The message reads Media Not Allowed: You do not have access to this content. I am also having trouble streaming Hallmark. Every program is locked. This is another channel that I streamed daily. Am I the only one? I have spoken to 4 different Mediacom representatives and they all say there are no issues on their end. It is not an internet issue. 

16 REPLIES 16

I am keeping my fingers crossed! Thank you!

We are good to go! Thank you! Go Vols!

I am glad to hear this, and you are welcome. Go Vols! - Sean

Hey, GStalker:

I noticed my Hallmark & ESPN channel options for OnDemand were gone as of Monday evening, 3/17, then realized that the whole 2nd alphabetized scrolldown page with my channels that fall after FX and before MusicChoices were missing. In other words, I have a whole listing of channel options that are just gone from G to M.  I just got off the phone with Mediacom and have been told that they are updating their boxes again to wireless boxes with nothing but an HDMI plug-in to the TV needed. This is creating the problem. I need an updated box.  They are shipping those new boxes to me via FedEx for self-installment and should be here by Wednesday.  You can put in a work order for technicians to come & change them out as well. I hope this settles my missing OnDemand problems.  I called the only customer care number I have for Mediacom where humans are still involved, which appeared to speed up the explanation process immeasurably. 1-866-452-4747.  The technicians were pretty quick to realize that my boxes needed updating. Hope this helps! I'll know by Wednesday if it solves the problem of the missing OnDemand channels. 

Thank you!!