cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Internet connection

Aleman00
Visitor

Hello, anyone else in the Valdosta GA area? Is anyone’s internet always just as bad as mine? Because im sick and tired of making useless maintenance inquiries for the company to fix my internet but they have yet to fix it. Its been 6+ months of garbage internet and the issue has been getting worse. Like today I am getting 200-300 mgb of download speed however my upload ranges from 0.20-1 mgb of upload speed. LIKE HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???!!!

3 REPLIES 3

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the issues you are having, Aleman00, and will be happy to help. Please email my team at Totalcare@mediacomc.com, and we will look into this for you. Thank you- Sean

Hello Sean! Thank you for getting back to me. Do I just tell that crew my internet is bad? And then what are they going to fix it for me? I’ve already spoken back and forth to so many technicians that would come over and “fix” my issue for an hour and then it just gets worse. 

MediacomSean
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are welcome. Provide them with your account information and the details of your problem, and they will get the issue resolved for you. Thank you- Sean